Goa is a perfect place to spend your vacations. Do you like to explore new things and activities or want to feel the real thrill of life? If yes, Goa is one of India’s best places to visit. There are plenty of things to do in north Goa, by which you will get all new experiences, and it becomes one of your unforgettable memories, so if you are planning to visit this party capital of India and looking for activities to do in Goa. Then no need to worry. In this blog, we will shed light on the top five things to do in North Goa. By it, you can spend your vacations well and learn about the popular activities in Goa.
Call/Whatsapp Now to Book Your stay: +918830203971
Best 5 activities to do in Goa
- Cruise ride at Mandovi River: To feel the real allure of Goa, this is one of the best things to do in Goa. At the time of boarding the cruise, you can be a part of a live DJ and music and taste the delicious food of Goa. Along with this, you will experience and watch this beach state’s folk dance. The best thing about this is you can see the mindblowing view of Panaji, the capital of Goa while sipping your drinks.
- Parasailing: So, want to see the deep blue ocean and lush green hills with a bird’s eye? Then parasailing is the best activity to do in Goa. Parachutes are tied to the speedboats to get an all-new experience when you are tied up with the balloon, and a 300-foot-long rope is attached to the boat at one end. To add more charm and live your dream life, remember to do this activity in Goa and make your trip remarkable.
- Get a Tattoo: Every second person wants to get a tattoo to look cool. If you are on the Goa trip, it’s easy to get. You will find many tattoo artists in Goa with years of experience. If we talk about the rates, it depends on the size, color, and complexity of the tattoo.
- Goan Cultural Show: Goa is a state where you can see the mixed culture. It’s a combination of Indian and Prostegeous. So, to experience something exciting, remember to be a part of the cultural show in Goa. If you stay near any beach in Goa, you can easily be a part of these shows. You will learn about the different cultures, Goan food, and more. So whenever you are on a trip to Goa, keep this activity on your wishlist and make your tour enjoyable.
- Flea Markets: If you like to shop for new things, Goa offers you many things. There are numerous flea markets are held in Goa. You can easily buy clothes, footwear, species, dry fruits, handicrafts, and many more from these markets. Additionally, visitors can enjoy the live music and various dishes here, and yes, always use your bargaining skills to get things at a reasonable price.
If you are planning to visit Goa and want to immerse yourself in numerous activities, this blog will be helpful for you all. Here, we cover the top 5 activities in north Goa that make your tour more enjoyable. So, it is time to pack your bags and explore Goa. Where to stay in Goa is also one of the significant issues in choosing the best place. I recommend Anjoned Hostel & Cafe in North Goa. It is the best property to stay in Goa. Guests will get all the necessary amenities within a pocket-friendly budget in this backpacker hostel. If we talk about the location of this beachfront hostel in North Goa, it is located near Anjuna Beach. By choosing this place, you can easily be a part of numerous activities in Goa and make your trip memorable.